Recruiting an experienced L&D Administrator to provide all round services and act as first point of contact within the HR Team, for internal and external training courses and events. The role will suit a highly motivated strong communicator who can problem solve and improve processes.
Office based in Billingham you will work 37.5 hours a week Monday to Thursday from 08:00 – 16:35 with 15:10 finish on a Friday, on this six-month fixed term contract, with a competitive salary.
As a super user of LMS you will:
- Administer on-boarding for new starters including delivering the learning management system (LMS)
- Manage all aspects of training and events including booking and setting up venues, ordering lunches and refreshments, raising POs and liaising with delegates and trainers
- Address training queries and requirements and maintain and coordinate the company’s training cycle
- Provide administration for the training budget using SAP
Your skills and qualifications include:
- A minimum of five GCSEs (A-C) including Mathematics and English and Level 3 qualification of equivalent
- Ability to multi-task across multiple projects in a professional manner
- Flexible, organised approach with an eye for detail
- Strong IT skills and previous HR/LMS system use such as Sab,a an advantage
- Previous experience in a similar role an advantage
If you can work efficiently and flexibly as L&D Administrator, please apply.