Every member of our University is part of the inspiring, supportive, and caring community known as Team Teesside.
What we offer you:
– A holiday entitlement of 185 hours (25 days), increasing to 28 and 30 days after 3 and 5 years’ service respectively, plus bank holidays
– Additional leave over the Christmas and New Year period during the Christmas closure
– Special leave to support a range of circumstances
– Hybrid working arrangements
– Flexi time scheme
– A variety of provision to support staff with personal development and recognition
– A range of family friendly benefits
– An employee benefits platform which provides discounts with 350+ retailers and access to health and wellbeing resources
Reporting to the International Marketing Manager, the International Marketing Assistant will be a key member of the Department for International Development’s marketing team, providing marketing support to colleagues within the department and across the University. They will create digital copy and content for a range of channels, including the University’s website, social media channels, digital campaigns, print materials, presentations and more. They will organise webinars for international audiences and support in-person events. The International Marketing Assistant will be a key member of a high-energy, ambitious team who have delivered fantastic international growth for the university and have challenging targets ahead, supporting colleagues across the global and helping to differentiate the Teesside University offer in a higher competitive market.
The role requires occasional international travel and the ability to work effectively whether on campus or remotely. It is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to develop marketing, communications and brand development experience in an international context.
For an informal discussion regarding the role please contact
Jessica Watson James, Head of International Recruitment
Please be advised that due to the minimum salary thresholds imposed by the UKVI, this post may qualify for University sponsorship under the Skilled Worker visa route.
If you are shortlisted, your interview it will take place in person. Please note that the University may ask you to participate in a number of selection activities as part of the recruitment process for this vacancy.
Please note that we are advertising this vacancy on other websites but we are not using those third parties to collate applications for us. If you are viewing this advert on a third party website please ensure you apply directly to Teesside University (https://www.tees.ac.uk/sections/jobs/index.cfm)Apply Now!