Are you an experienced Legal Secretary who thrives in a busy and varied role? If so, we could have the perfect role to enhance your career!
We have a new opportunity for a permanent Legal Secretary to join our client’s Litigation Team based in Stockton-on-Tees, offering an attractive salary and benefits package with the opportunity for hybrid working following initial induction and training.
You will work 36.25 hours per week, between 09:00 and 17:15, Monday to Friday with one hour for lunch (flexibility if required.
- Opening and closing files on practice management system
- Obtaining ID, conducting AML searches and media checks
- Typing audio dictation for one or more solicitors
- Preparing prescribed forms and documentation relevant to client matters and court proceedings
- Creating paying in slips, requisitioning payments, preparing completion statements and liaising with clients regarding bills
- General office duties including telephones, email and post
- Previous experience as a Legal Secretary with strong audio typing, IT and administration skills
- Excellent communication, organisation and client care skills
- Confident working to deadlines in a fast-paced environment
If this Legal Secretary (Litigation) role is of interest, please submit your CV for consideration or get in touch for further details.Apply Now!