Robson Scott Associates Ltd T/A Business Rescue Expert are seeking a hardworking, enthusiastic apprentice to join their team as a Accountancy and Finance assistant. The successful candidate will gain a Level 2 apprenticeship as an Accountancy and Finance assistant.
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Submitting statutory reports to the Secretary of State
- Reviewing company bank statements
- Gathering information from company book and records to support legal claims
- Submission of VAT returns
- Assisting with the realisation of company assets on insolvency matters
- Assisting the cashiering team with their duties
- Bespoke case requirements as they arise
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- On and off the job training
- Day release at College
- Level 2 Apprenticeship in accounts and finance
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Depending on the circumstances of the business upon completion of the apprenticeship programme there could be a potential position of employment available.