Café Sapore are seeking a hardworking creative individual to join their team as an apprentice Chef. The successful candidate will gain a Level 2 Production Chef Apprenticeship.
What will the apprentice be doing?
Fantastic Opportunity to join the team at Café Sapore they are looking to take on an Apprentice Production Chef, under the guidance of the head chef, you will learn the basics of food preparation within a very busy kitchen environment, in line with delivering the high standards of the brand.
Duties to include:
- Assist and support with day-to-day food preparation
- Receive and prepare produce and ingredients to the required standard
- Assist in the preparation of dishes finished to the required standard
- Play your part in the good order and management of the kitchen
- Work within all current food safety regulations
- Monitor stock levels, place order for deliveries
- Check all food deliveries for accuracy and quality
- Adhere to stock rotation standards
- Washing of cutlery and equipment used
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- On and off the job training
- Level 2 Production Chef
- Day release at Middlesbrough College
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Depending on the circumstances of the business upon completion of the apprenticeship programme there could be a potential position of employment available.