Northern Utility Solutions Ltd is an up-and-coming energy brokerage located in the Northeast. As a company, we offer: Fantastic company incentives, great commission structure, upbeat work atmosphere, regular industry training, safe working environment.
We are currently recruiting for motivated and enthusiastic individuals to join Northern Utility Solutions Ltd! This is an exciting role to join an up-and-coming energy brokerage who offer fantastic company incentives and career progression opportunities. Apply now before it is too late!
What will the apprentice be doing?
As a Sales Lead Generator you will be required to contact potential customers daily. You will establish the decision maker and help businesses reduce their energy costs.
The Sales Lead Generator’s are the most influential part of the sales team, and we would need applicants to be very ambitious with a want to progress within the company.
Sales Lead Generator’s must be comfortable when speaking with customers over their phone and must be able to provide expert advice for their energy related queries.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Cold Calling 150+ prospects per day
- Admin Management
- Achieving Monthly Revenue and KPIs
- Managing and Increasing Personal Pipelines
- Dealing with Queries and Objections from Customers
- Speaking with Decision Makers
- Passing Over Potential Leads to the Sales Closer
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Apprenticeship training is provided by Learning Curve Group
- Online sessions with a tutor every 4 weeks
- 20% off the job hours
- Gaining a L2 qualification upon completion
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Potential to be offered a full-time position after apprenticeship completion
- Salary of up to £25,000
- Career progression opportunities throughout the company
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 9-4 (A*-C)) Desired