Burnside E-Commerce Fulfilment are the leading independent e-commerce fulfilment centre in Teesside and due to increased customer demand, we are delighted to offer an opportunity to join our warehousing and pick & pack team.
We are looking for an an ambitious individual to be join our team as an apprentice Warehouse Operative.
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Pick and pack of customer orders
- Basic processing of returns
- Update system with dispatch information
- Loading and unloading of vehicles
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Supply Chain Warehouse Operative Standard.
- Functional Skills Maths & English (if not already achieved).
- End Point Assessment (EPA).
- 20% off the job training.
All training will be completed through Optimum Skills. You will be assigned a tutor and attend monthly sessions at our Middlesbrough Hub.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potentially full time employment upon completion of the apprenticeship.
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 / C or above) Desired