Become an apprentice in our store and you’ll have everything you need to truly realise your potential – with experience in a full-time role and the support of a global brand, all whilst earning a real wage. Giving customers top-notch advice.
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Giving customers top-notch advice
- Giving customers a warm welcome to the store
- Dealing with orders
- Efficiently answer telephone calls to the store
- Advising customers their hearing aids/glasses are ready or delayed as appropriate
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
At the end of your apprenticeship, you’ll be a fully-fledged Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner with a range of career options ahead of you, including a range of roles in Specsavers call centres, receptionist roles, meet and greet roles.