Polar North East are seeking a hard-working and enthusiastic Business Administration apprentice to join their wonderful team. The successful candidate will gain a Level 3 Business Administration apprenticeship.
What will the apprentice be doing?
The apprentice will carry out the following duties:
- Telephone conversations with internal and external clients
- Responding to and writing emails
- Working within the finance team raising invoices etc.
- Organising Health and Safety meetings and taking minutes
- Updating Health and Safety presentations
- Developing business processes such as the development of forms and delegating work to colleagues.
- Filing information both electronically and with hard copies
- Data input
- Calendar management
- Processing paperwork
- Using Microsoft packages
- And other duties
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Day release at Middlesbrough College
- Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship
- On the job training
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Depending on the circumstances of the business upon completion of the apprenticeship programme there could be a potential position of employment available.