Clarkes of Stillington are currently looking to strengthen our team at Stillington and looking for a highly motivated individual to complete a business administration apprenticeship. The successful candidate will gain a Level 3 Business Administration apprenticeship.
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Assist sales with pricing of verbal and written enquiries and attending any meetings as required
- Input of received orders for processing by operations colleagues
- General day to day maintenance of customer accounts including verbal and written communication to ensure excellent service for customers
- Working within despatch department to ensure that orders are processed and delivered to customers’ requirements
- Assist finance department with invoicing and credit control to ensure customer accounts are kept within the agreed credit limits and payment terms
- Other duties will be required from time to time dependent upon the requirement of the business and the personal development of the individual
- Working with sales team on a variety of customer liaison activities
- Liaise and coordinate with different departments within the business
- Provide administrative support to meeting, i.e minutes and creating action logs
- Produce record and document, such as letters, reports and data analysis
- Manage a project/process improvement, were there opportunity arises
- Identify areas for improvement within the department on all aspects of the job to strengthen the operations and productivity of the company
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Day release at Middlesbrough College
- Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship
- On and off the job training
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Depending on the circumstances of the business upon completion of the apprenticeship programme there could be a potential position of employment available.