Sunderland College has a fantastic opportunity for an apprentice to assist the Front of House Officer at our Hartlepool 6th form campus to provide efficient and effective customer focussed administration and front of house services to the College.
What will the apprentice be doing?
Assist the Front of House Officer at Hartlepool 6th form in providing:
- Efficient and effective customer focussed administration services to the College
- To provide excellent customer service and act as an ambassador of the College at all times
- Assist in the coordination and organisation of all enrolment events
- Undertake any other administrative duties appropriate to the level of responsibility of the post and to work within other sections at other locations within the College as required
- Provide administrative functions to support Faculty Directors and Heads of Centre and designated College centre or function as required
- Sort post
- Book rooms
- Provide certification letters
- Process bursary forms
- Provide a welcoming, professional, friendly and courteous reception service to customers, visitors and members of staff and participate fully in promoting a professional and positive image
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Full Business Administrator Standard.
All training will take place in Employer Premises.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
This is an exciting opportunity for entry into the administration profession and it will give you a broad range of skills to develop your career further.
The possibility of employment on the successful completion of the Apprenticeship.
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent IT (Grade 9-4 or A*-C) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 9-4 or A*-C) Essential