Do you have experience in the warehouse or logistic sector, preferably on COMAH sites? Do you have experience in the control and use of traffic management systems, including weighbridge operation and processing delivery/dispatch paperwork? If so, we could have the perfect role to enhance your career!
We have a new opportunity for a Logistics Technician to join our client based in Redcar on a permanent basis. Hours are full time, working to an attractive shift pattern (day shift only), with the opportunity to work overtime.
- Understanding, and entering data on Precia Molen traffic system
- Fundamental understanding of the six job births associated with the role and processes
- Continually maintain stringent book-keeping, filing and sampling FEMAS RED and TASCC related issues, for site compliance
- Completion of check sheets for loading shovels, FEMAS / housekeeping and procedure compliance
- Ensure logistic assets are operated and maintained to the highest standard
- Understand and work flexibly, following the weekly intake and dispatch plan
- Overcome reliability issues or breakdowns associated with daily operational tasks connected with logistic plant equipment, identifying, and resolving problems safely
- Possess good written and verbal communication skills
- “Hands on” approach with a positive “can do” attitude to work and safety
- General warehousing experience
If this Logistics Technician position is of interest, we look forward to hearing from you!Apply Now!