|Required: As soon as possible
Salary: Grade A, SCP 3 (Actual Salary £2,357 per annum)
Hours: 5 per week, Term Time Only
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: St Alphonsus Catholic Primary School, Cadogan Street, North Ormesby, Middlesbrough, TS3 6PX
St Alphonsus Catholic Primary School is part of Nicholas Postgate Catholic Academy Trust, a family of 32 primary schools, and 5 secondary schools. With 11,000 pupils and 2,000 plus staff, the Trust is now one of the largest Catholic Multi Academy Trust in the UK.
St Alphonsus’ Catholic Primary School is looking to recruit a Lunchtime Supervisor to join our current team in securing the safety and welfare of children during lunchtime.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the care and well-being of pupils, organising suitable play activities and developing good personal and social skills.
Previous experience is not necessary but you will need to be a good role model to the
children and be reliable and committed.
The successful candidate should:
- Embrace and uphold the vision and ethos of our Catholic school;
- Be a good role model
- Monitor the behaviour of pupils and to have the highest regard for pupil safety and well-being;
- Have high expectations of pupil behaviour;
- Be able to communicate sensitively;
- Encourage and assist pupils to eat their lunch, providing special attention for those with additional needs, including dietary requirements.
- Lead on playground games and activities, encouraging socialising and play.
We can offer:
- A warm and friendly school with dedicated, supportive staff, parents and governors
- Friendly, positive and well-behaved children who enjoy learning and achieving success;
- An inclusive school with a warm, nurturing Christian ethos through our close partnership with families, the parish and wider community.
Closing date: Friday 14th April 2023 at 9am
Please refer to the back page of this application pack for details of how to apply for this position.