We have a new opportunity for a Maintenance Manager working for a vibrant facilities management company based in Billingham.
This is permanent position working 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday responsible for the management of all engineering maintenance services.
- Co-ordinate and manage personnel in the delivery of toolbox talks, daily task reporting and review H&S requirements of all service tasks
- Develop, review and assist in the production of risk assessments and method statements
- Co-ordinate and manage the delivery of works as detailed in the agreed scope of work or service level agreement
- Maintain site financial budget forecasting and reporting
- Review 3rd party risk assessments and method statements, co-ordinate permit to work and monitor works
- Proactively check all facilities during works for damage and report via helpdesk for repair
- Health and safety trained to NEBOSH level
- Experience of working in an ISO:9001 quality management system, training and development of an engineering Services Team along with organising, prioritising and scheduling of maintenance work to agreed timelines
- Effective use Microsoft Software, such as Outlook, Word, Excel, SharePoint and Teams
Does this Maintenance Manager role sound right for you? If so, we look forward to hearing from you!Apply Now!