We have several multi skilled Maintenance Pipe Technician opportunities in Teesside.
You will be part of a project, one of the first in the UK to turn waste into fuel.
The project aims to make fuel which produces 80% fewer greenhouse gases than current fossil fuels. Once operational the plant would create 180 million litres of fuel a year.
These are long term ongoing PAYE contracts (approx. 2-years) with a competitive salary on offer.
- Join the commissioning teams and be supported in learning the plant to maintain and repair
- Provide an effective maintenance and repair service to minimise breakdowns, down time, and maximise operating efficiencies
- Use company systems to report all incidents and unsafe conditions and contribute to investigations and follow up actions, as necessary
- Ensure designated areas are maintained in a clean and safe working condition
- Ensure that quality standards as defined by the company standard are adhered to and championed, as necessary
- Carry out daily, weekly and monthly health and safety checks and inspections
- Ensure the plant complies with health and safety related regulations
- Experienced in working on top tier COMAH sites
- Experience with pipe investigations, troubleshooting, planned repairs, predictive and preventative maintenance, fault finding, engineering drawings
- Time served apprenticeship or extensive experience
- Relevant onshore Maintenance experience
If you are interested in these Maintenance Pipe Technician opportunities, we look forward to hearing from you!Apply Now!