Are you an experienced DCS Manufacturing Technician looking for work in the Petrochemical/Chemical process industry? Our client is offering a competitive salary and annual bonus for this permanent shift work position based at Wilton.
- Have a minimum of PPO1 & 2 production qualifications and significant industry experience
- Be a good decision maker and have technical knowledge to investigate and resolve plant issues
- Multi-task to oversee plant interfaces to understand the effect on plant operations
- Be calm under pressure and able to provide concise instructions as an effective, motivating team player
Key responsibilities are:
- Confidently using control room DCS system to manage front and back-end operations
- Managing releases to air, land or drain ensuring SHE standards are met and guidance is not breached
- Supporting the Lead Technician and Shift Manager with instantaneous operational tasks
- Being fully competent in the Outside Tech role and rotating with shift team in Lab work
- Maintaining smooth shift handover by fully completing documentation and working to achieve goals and improve standards
If this Manufacturing Technician role appeals to you, please submit your CV for consideration.Apply Now!