Systems and Network Administrator
Middlesbrough (with some travel to Hartlepool)
37 Hours per week (whole year)
Salary £27,069 – £28,867 (based on increments)
In September 2021 we moved to our brand-new building in the centre of Middlesbrough. We are looking for an experienced Systems and Network Administrator who will work collaboratively with a team to develop and maintain the School’s network infrastructure, operating systems, and software applications
The successful candidate should be an enthusiastic, dedicated and committed individual, who will as part of the IT team to ensure the IT infrastructure is maintained, secure and operational at all times.
The successful candidate must have a strong understanding of relevant IT applications and networks. It is essential that the successful candidate has a Degree/HND or equivalent qualification in IT or a related subject or equivalent exempting experience.
What will you get if you join us?
- The opportunity to work in an OFSTED Outstanding award-winning institution with creative people in a creative environment, where the exchange of ideas is integrated into the work ethic;
- The knowledge that you have a positive impact on the development of students and the choices they make in life;
- Support and guidance in making any difficult decisions to achieve the targets you have been set;
- Work for an institution that supports work life balance, and cares for the wellbeing of staff;
- Access to personal skills development to help you achieve your targets and your longer-term career goals
- Access to the Teesside Pension Fund (with significant employer contributions); and
- Free car parking and access to other staff benefits.
Closing date for receipt of completed application forms: 31st May 23
To download the application pack please go to our website https://northernart.ac.uk/careers/
All completed applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Now!