We have an exciting opportunity for an Operations Engineer, based in Teesside. This role is expected be last for 9-12 months, with our client offering a competitive day rate.
- Providing technical support to the operations team such that business operational and logistical plans are achieved safely and without disruption to customers
- Providing operations input and support to ensure the key regulatory, corporate and key process safety aspects are maintained and/or improved
- Providing technical support and coaching to the shift operations team members in support of the above
- Leading activities to report operational KPIs and deliver short-term plant performance improvements (EHSS, reliability, production, sustainability and quality)
- Attending various meetings with operations, technical and maintenance to ensure the required maintenance activities are identified and prioritised correctly and advise of impact of activities on plant operations
- Attending safety and outage event meetings
- Providing Management of Change (MoC) support and sign-off
For more information or to apply to be an Operations Engineer please contact Jess.Apply Now!