Due to our continued expansion and rapidly growing client portfolio, we are looking for a Paid Search Executive to join our growing PPC team based in either Manchester or Stockton.
It’s a really exciting time here at Visualsoft as we embark on the next phase of our ambitious growth journey.
We’re eCommerce experts, we know what works. We use vision, creativity and expertise to grow businesses online and drive commercial success across multiple solutions which offer the ultimate shopping experience to customers.
As a Paid Search Executive, you will be managing Paid Search across a range of clients and your focus will be producing work to the highest of standards through day to day management of your accounts. By applying the Visualsoft Best Practice to Paid Search, you will deliver continued improvement in your client’s results. You will understand the market and push innovation and insight across your client base.
Key duties and responsibilities include
Paid Search execution
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of Paid Search; independently carrying out the day to day optimisation and maximisation
- Gather data, generate reports and carry out advanced performance analysis. Check data to ensure accuracy at every stage
- Understand trends in results data, providing commentary and actions. Investigate variances in results, providing the ‘Why’ and potential remedies
- Continually review and suggest changes to tactics based on current performance and impact on campaigns goals & KPI’s
- Understand the importance of forecasting potential delivery & meeting KPI’s for all clients
- Work closely with all clients within your portfolio to fully understand their business, goals and objectives by immersing yourself in their business.
- Respond to briefs on time and to specification
- Support the paid search contribution to client meetings
- Respond to client / AM calls and emails within set time scales
- Maintain strong relationships with all relevant Teams, being their trusted search advisor
- Build strong relationships with suppliers at the appropriate level
- Share good work, insight and industry developments with the wider PPC team
- Ensure we are delivering the best for our clients by ensuring all accounts adhere to Visualsoft best practice
- Ensure we share the correct level of insights with client’s through regular contact
- Ensure we lean on suppliers where necessary in order to ensure we are trialling all new features as soon as possible, therefore keeping clients at the forefront of Paid Search
- A basic knowledge of digital marketing and PPC
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong workload management and prioritisation skills
Remember, this is just a guide. If you see something you can’t tick off…you can learn it here!