Every member of our University is part of the inspiring, supportive, and caring community known as Team Teesside.
What we offer you:
– A holiday entitlement of 185 hours (25 days), increasing to 28 and 30 days after 3 and 5 years’ service respectively, plus bank holidays
– Additional leave over the Christmas and New Year period during the Christmas closure
– Special leave to support a range of circumstances
– Hybrid working arrangements: 60% On Campus 40% Working from home
– A variety of provision to support staff with personal development and recognition
– A range of family friendly benefits
– An employee benefits platform which provides discounts with 350+ retailers and access to health and wellbeing resources
The University is looking to recruit an experienced Payroll Assistant to work as part of a busy payroll team. The post holder will be involved in processing the University and subsidiary company payrolls from start to finish using the Midland iTrent system.
You are expected to have a good understanding of payroll calculations and their elements, including National Insurance contributions, PAYE tax, and pensions in relation to payroll queries.
You will have excellent communication and excel skills, able to work on your own initiative, accurately and under pressure to achieve the required deadlines.
Experience of the Midland iTrent HR and payroll system would be a distinct advantage but is not essential.
Please be advised that due to the minimum salary thresholds imposed by the UKVI, this post will not qualify for University sponsorship under the Skilled Worker visa route.
– If you are shortlisted, your interview it will take place via Microsoft TeamsApply Now!