Hiring a Procurement Contracts Manager for our client, a leading European contract manufacturer of fine chemicals based in Middlesbrough. This brand new role seeks an experienced procurement professional with knowledge of Bidtabs; who can implement policies and processes for continuous improvement within an established team.
Degree educated and working towards, or fully qualified, Member of CIPS (MCIPS), you will have significant experience in contract development and administration including all areas of contract management, from an engineering/procurement background.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing all procurement activities from tender stage, ensuring cost effective and efficient services and awards via Bidtabs
- Improving and developing performance and strategy in line with standards and SHEQ requirements
- Liaising with teams, internal and external customers and supporting departments
- Assisting in construction contract delivery and associated tasks following corporate trade secret protection
- Writing and reviewing contracts, including implementing cost saving measures where necessary
In return this full time 40 hours per week (core 09:30 – 15:00), permanent position, offers benefits including a competitive salary, onsite parking, electric car onsite charging and an onsite gym.
If the opportunity to be Procurement Contracts Manager appeals to you, please submit your CV for consideration.Apply Now!