We see ourselves as a new civilisation of people emerging to make the world of gaming better. We’re a different breed of games company – we do things our own way in our own style, not necessarily following what’s been done before.
Our people are at the heart of our evolution and we nurture them to be their best. Without them our vision would fail.
We strive to avoid crunch, overtime is optional and always paid, and we offer flexible working hours to allow you to enjoy a normal family life whilst making great games.
We’ve helped millions to fight their way through fearsome mobs in Minecraft Dungeons, battle each other and the environment in Rust: Console Edition and most recently worked with Bethesda Game Studios to craft new adventures for Vault Dwellers around the world in Fallout 76.
We’re growing rapidly and as a result we’re looking for a Producer to join our studio in Middlesbrough (UK), home to the beautiful North Yorkshire coastline and countryside. As a Producer at Double Eleven, you’ll have responsibility for the efficient running of the project, working with the other Leads to deliver on the project’s goals.
In this role you will set up camp at our HQ in Middlesbrough. We are continuing to assess the covid-19 situation, and our studio is set-up with the necessary covid-19 support measures to keep our teams safe. The wellbeing of our teams is at the heart of everything we do, and we are keen that all our teams feel safe and reassured.
Strictly no agencies (sorry guys!) and we’re unable to sponsor a visa for this role. We can support UK relocation and have a dedicated People team on standby to assist you and your family with every step to us.
We kindly ask all applicants to submit a portfolio to support their application. We’re afraid applications without an accompanying portfolio will not be considered.
WOULD YOU ENJOY
- Helping to create beautiful games
- Being part of an amazing team working on multiple AAA titles
- Being trusted to work independently and proactively to the highest standards
- Working with experienced teams in the industry
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Be a strategic lead in terms of day to day time management and facilitation of all the processes involved in creating games
- Take operational control of projects and work with established teams to tackle a wide variety of tasks, providing leadership, quality assurance and mentorship where needed
- Completely own communication of a project, within the team, between teams and to all external stakeholders in methods and manners commensurate with the party or individuals
- Work with internal teams as well as external developers and contractors
- Ensure our people feel empowered to carry out the work at hand by ensuring there is an achievable schedule, and the team has the resources they need to deliver on time and at a high quality level
- Work with the senior management team and partners on budget setting, project planning, decision making and agreeing deliverable content
- Formulate and share best practices with other members of the company
- Other duties and responsibilities as defined by the studio manager
- Be an ambassador of our company and our values to partners, the general public or anyone else we engage with on our journey
- Help create and deliver game pitches
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Proven track record as a Producer within the video games industry
- Project management skills – initiating, managing and closing software projects
- Ability to mediate and arbitrate discussions, getting the right people in the room when needed
- Excellent communicator in both content and tone through a variety of methods; online, face to face, presentation or written
- Meticulous attention to detail, and good organisational skills
- Ability to motivate and be able to lead by example
- Excellent time management, multitasking skills and the ability to process complex information efficiently
SKILLS OR INTERESTS CONSIDERED A BONUS
- A strong interest in games or gaming technologies
- Business management experience
- Programming or other technical experience Strong general knowledge of the video game production process – ideally a comprehensive end-to-end oversight from within the industry
- Experience working on titles or projects with live operations
- Experience with SCRUM or AGILE methodologies
All relevant qualifications consideredApply Now!