What will the apprentice be doing?
- Preparation of meals; prepare food in accordance with agreed methods/recipes
- Prepare ingredients for meals under direction
- Ensure that clean and dirty processes are kept separate
- Ensure the maintenance of a clean and orderly working environment
- Timely and accurate preparation of routine
- Equipment/resources/materials as set out in instructions
- Undertake basic record keeping as directed
- Refill and replace consumables
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Production Chef Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
- Day release one day per week
- Middlesbrough College
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Potentially there will be an option to move on to a higher-level qualification and have an excellent career progression within the company