Our client is looking for a permanent Project Quantity Surveyor based in Hartlepool. This is a permanent full-time role which offers some great benefits including the opportunity of hybrid working.
As a professional advisor integrated into client projects across the region operating specifically within the process, renewables, nuclear, infrastructure and utilities sectors you will be responsible for procurement, contract administration, and project commercial forecasting.
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent in Quantity Surveying / Procurement / Commercial Management / Engineering however HNC/HND qualified candidates with the relevant experience may be considered
- Experience of NEC3 and NEC4 forms of contract preferred however training can be given
- Be commercially aware and skilled in project commercial reporting
- Experience working in the process, energy, engineering and/or infrastructure sectors preferred
- Hold a full UK driving license and access to a car to use for business travel
If you are confident you have the skills and experience to meet the role requirements, this could be the opportunity for you.
Please get in touch for a full job description or submit your CV for consideration for this Project Quantity Surveyor position.