4 days a week, £21,255 pro rata, permanent position
Based in Billingham, Stockton on Tees in Festival of Thrift offices and new organisation base with part remote hybrid working possible.
The role will be line managed by the Executive Director.
Main purpose of the job:
Festival of Thrift are seeking a proactive, super-organised individual to join our small and dedicated team as our Project Support Administrator.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the smooth running of the organisations’ operations, including systems, processes and meetings, and delivering a wide range of business and event administration tasks across all departments.
- Organisation & administration of all key areas ensuring the smooth running of the organisation
- Meeting coordination & management; diary coordination, invitations, papers, minute taking and distribution
- Support the Executive Director with organisational financial management, including upkeep of online Sage accounting system, reconciling transactions, creating suppliers, invoices and reporting
- Support the office & hub environment, including managing staff rota, sustainable stock control & user experience
- Support the Executive and Co-Creative Directors in administrative tasks
- Support the management and upkeep of digital documentation and systems to enhance our work across all areas incl projects, resources, partnerships, volunteers & funding
- Become a ‘superuser’ for our data management systems, providing support to all users where necessary (training will be provided)
- Maintain a well-organised filing system of invoices, receipts & other financial information
- Manage the finance email inbox; flagging, actioning & filing
- Assist with the data compilation & reporting for various funders and partners
- Support with website data management; uploading content & back-end reporting
- Assist in downloading & compiling social media, Mailchimp & Google Analytics reports
- Provide welcome & support to members of the public at our community hub year-round
- Provide project support to the wider events programme logistics and delivery
- Identify & undertake necessary training
- General administrative duties
- Be an advocate for sustainability and Festival of Thrift values at all times
- Research online sustainable living content and trends
- Support the wider Festival of Thrift team and freelancers
- Develop partnerships with sustainable suppliers for day to day running of operations
This job description is not an exhaustive list of duties, but it is intended to give a general identification of the range of work undertaken and will vary in detail in light of changing demands and priorities for the organisation.
- Experience of working in an office environment or similar administrative role/ volunteering etc
- Excellent administrative, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Excellent IT skills. Confidence in using online systems such as Microsoft Office, Zoom & Websites
- Experience of minute taking
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to work collaboratively with a wide range of people and stakeholders
- Excellent attention to detail
- A real team player with a flexible, adaptable and can-do approach
- The ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- A passion for sustainability, inclusivity & creativity
- Experience of using online accounting systems, ideally Sage
- Experience of using a CRM system
- Event support experience
If you are a super administrator with a passion for sustainability and a love for organising, who thrives on being one step ahead and taking the initiative, then this is the role for you.
This role will allow you to learn new skills while sharing your own ideas & experience. Working across all departments in this creative organisation, you will become a key member of a dedicated & supportive team.Apply Now!