About the employer
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Working on repairs such as skirting boards, walls, doors.
- Maintaining water hygiene and working on plumbing and draining
- Electrical work such as the repairing of damaged sockets, plugs, lightings etc.
- Customer care/service
- Working at heights
- Carpentry/joinery work such as hanging a door
- Light joinery work
- Repairs of tiling
- Light plastering repair work
- Repair of brickwork
- Elements of painting and decorating
- Understanding of health and safety
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- On and off the job training
- Level 2 Property Maintenance Operative apprenticeship
- Day release at college or training centre
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Depending on the circumstances of the business upon completion of the apprenticeship programme there could be a potential position of employment available.