Right now we have an exciting opportunity for a Radiology Manager to join our team at our Tees Valley Hospital in Middlesbrough.
Main duties of the job
An exciting and challenging opportunity has arisen for an experienced and highly motivated professional to lead our small and busy Radiology Department, working on a full-time basis (37.5 per week) on a flexible departmental rota including weekends if required. The Radiology Department has general X-Ray facilities including Ultrasound and Dental ; CT, MRI services provided by Ramsay Mobile Diagnostics. Reporting to the Head of Clinical Services providing strong leadership, direction and operational and clinical management support to the radiology team.
What you’ll bring with you
- HCPC registered and a member of the Society of Radiographers.
- DCR or BSc in Diagnostic Radiography
- Experience in working in within a broad range of imaging procedures at a senior level particularly with theatre and outpatients
- Experience in RIS/PACS and IEP systems management
- Evidence of CPD
- Have strong knowledge of IRMER legislation
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Passion to deliver high quality diagnostic services
Tees Valley Hospital is in the grounds of Acklam Hall in Middlesbrough and opened in February 2018. The hospital delivers a range of specialties including orthopaedics, general surgery, plastic surgery, urology, gynaecology, dermatology, oral, ENT, endoscopy, to both private and NHS patients. Ramsay Health Care UK is a well-established global hospital group with over 50 years’ experience. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England. We love people with a positive, “can do” attitude who want to make a difference in their work. “Our employees are Ramsay.” The skills and commitment of our employees forms the basis for our success. “The Ramsay Way” culture recognises that people – staff and doctors – are Ramsay Health Care’s most important asset and this has been key to our ongoing success. Click here to find out more. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.Apply Now!