Fixed term until 07/05/2025
Every member of our University is part of the inspiring, supportive, and caring community known as Team Teesside. To learn more about Team Teesside click here
What we offer you:
– A holiday entitlement of 185 hours (25 days), increasing to 28 and 30 days after 3 and 5 years’ service respectively, plus bank holidays
– Additional leave over the Christmas and New Year period during the Christmas closure
– Special leave to support a range of circumstances
– A variety of provision to support staff with personal development and recognition
– A range of family friendly benefits
– An employee benefits platform which provides discounts with 350+ retailers and access to health and wellbeing resources
– More information about our benefits and an employee benefits brochure can be found here
Are you passionate about contributing to ground-breaking biomedical AI research in a dynamic and collaborative environment? Join our “Interpretable and Beneficial AI” research group and play a pivotal role in our advanced research projects.
We’re looking for a motivated individual to support our research efforts in AI for multi-modal data integration with a focus on biomedical and omics data.
Please be advised that due to the minimum salary thresholds imposed by the UKVI, this post may qualify for University sponsorship under the Skilled Worker visa route.
Click here to find out more about research roles at Teesside
If you are shortlisted, your interview will take place via Microsoft Teams. Please note that the University may ask you to participate in a number of selection activities as part of the recruitment process for this vacancy.
Please note that we are advertising this vacancy on other websites but we are not using those third parties to collate applications for us. If you are viewing this advert on a third party website please ensure you apply directly to Teesside University https://www.tees.ac.uk/sections/jobs/index.cfmApply Now!