Bonmarché is a clothing retailer based in Wakefield, West Yorkshire. The business was founded in 1982, and was acquired by the Peacock Group in July 2002.
Here at Bonmarche, we have a fantastic opportunity for you to join our Management apprenticeship pathway program. If you have a passion for learning and retail. We have an opportunity with a true career progression. Please apply today.
What will the apprentice be doing?
· To contribute to the achievement/ exceeding store sales targets.
· Enhancing the total shopping experience for our customers.
· Restocking products and merchandising.
· Processing all cash and card payments.
· Keeping the store clean, tidy and full.
· Responsible for store security.
· Responsible for implementing company/store policies and procedures.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You will achieve a Retailer Level 2 Apprenticeship and progress to next level of qualification if desired.
You will gain a Retail Level 2 qualification.
This will be delivered in the workplace in conjunction with your assessor coach and our training partner Northern Training Academy
You will receive monthly visits from your coach and have ongoing support.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
On completion of training there may be an opportunity of full-time employment, and progression onto the next level of qualification.