Sports Marketing Company in Middlesbrough wishes to recruit a Sales Office Assistant Administrator to work in the Table Tennis Department. The candidate would need to have experience in customer service, a good telephone manner and to be familiar with emailing customers and suppliers. A knowledge of table tennis would be an advantage.
Contribute to a thriving sales team with great customer services and the ability to meet the needs of clients who need assistance. Work would include dealing with sales enquiries, processing sales orders and some reception work. Work will be mainly as part of the Table Tennis Department.
Knowledge of Office 365 is required, experience in Sage 200 would be an advantage, however, training will be provided.
Duties to include:
- Process customer orders.
- Investigate and resolve customer queries quickly and patiently.
- Reception and telephone work.
- Maintain accurate customer service records.
- Liaise with company carriers to arrange deliveries and collections.
- Check product availability for customer orders.
- Communicate with customers about their orders, including any delays or changes in delivery.
- Learn how to use database systems – training will be given.
- Work a part of the sales team.
This will be a full-time position. 40 hours Monday to Friday.
Start date – as soon as possible.
Please apply with full CV to Alan Ransome. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org