|Required: As soon as possible
Salary: Grade E-F, SCP 6-11 (Actual salary £11,235 – £12,302)
Hours: 22 hours per week, Term Time Only Plus 1 Week
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: All Saints Catholic Primary School, Green Lane, Sowerby, Thirsk, YO7 1NB
All Saints Catholic Primary School is part of the Nicholas Postgate Catholic Academy Trust, a family of 37 schools, and a vibrant Sixth Form College. With more than 14,000 students and 2,000 staff, NPCAT is now one of the largest multi-academy trusts in the UK.
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding Administration Officer to provide general and financial administrative support across the school and be the key admin support for the Trust Business Manager.
The successful candidate will have:
- An NVQ Level 3 or equivalent qualification / experience in a relevant discipline
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills
- Experience of working effectively in a busy environment with competing priorities and deadlines
- Strong communication skills with the ability to relate well to both children and adults
We can offer:
- Fantastic pupils and a strong Catholic ethos
- A welcoming work environment
- A Leadership Team, Staff and Governors who are dedicated, talented and highly motivated
- A commitment to professional and personal development
- The opportunity to work with and learn from other establishments in partnership with our Trust schools in the Nicholas Postgate Catholic Academy Trust
Closing date: Friday 2nd December 2022 by 12 noon
Interview date: To be confirmed
Please refer to the back cover of the applicant pack for details of how to apply.
Nicholas Postgate Catholic Academy Trust is committed to equality of opportunity, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check along with other relevant employment checks. The successful candidate will be required to sign a Catholic Education Service contract.Apply Now!