- Monitoring customer orders that have been processed and ensure they meet deadlines agreed.
- Processing invoices for completed orders via online portals and manual invoicing spreadsheets, completed order invoices to be inputted into accounts database.
- Create and update databases/CRM with customer details.
- Track and update any changes to customers product references and costings.
- Sending out completed invoices to customers (e-mail, letters)
- Manage phone calls and correspondence where required (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
- Contacting and customer by phone and email.
- Office Based Full Training and Support provided, free parking, free hot and cold drinks and snacks, smart casual dress code and social events and breaks/holidays rewards.
Essential skills, experience and qualifications:
- Excellent planning and organisational skills -Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) – Self-Motivated (able to work unsupervised and on own initiative)- Excellent IT skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook also and good knowledge of updating social media platforms and websites would be advantageous – Worked previously with CRM.
- Monday to Friday between 9am to 5pm Hours can be flexible – ie 3 days or over 5 days