Teesworks Skills Academy is delighted to be working with K2 Construction Management on the recruitment of an experienced experience Senior Construction Manager to join their team. You will be working in Tees Valley working on the prestigious development of the UKs largest monopile manufacturing facility at Teesworks.
Our client is looking for an individual who will embrace and strive against the company four core values: Integrity, collaboration, communication and empowerment. Given the high complex, dynamic contract structure of the scheme, stakeholder holder management and collaboration is key. The project team are looking for well versed and articulate communicators with a professional attitude toward new ways of working within the built environment. Furthermore, the project team are looking for committed talent, who embrace longevity within their role, and look to be part of an innovative project team.
Visit the K2 website for reference here.
The main purpose of the role is to supervise all external works and building aspects to the construction project.
- Overseeing the logistical requirements of a project
- Delegating work to colleagues within your team
- Meeting regularly with clients, third parties and other managers to report on progress
- Setting targets, objectives and responsibilities for all supervised staff.
- Regularly reviewing timings, budget, labour, risk and project plans to ensure work stays on track
- Setting and agreeing budgets
- Conducting site inspect ions of work, check materials and ensure staff are following health and safety guidelines
- Dealing with contracts and mitigating the impact of any issues
- Ensuring the delivery of high-quality work within contract timescales
- Working in an office and on the construction site.
Our brief requirements are:
- Minimum of 10+ years experience in construction management roles on major projects
- Technical diploma or degree in Engineering Discipline or equivalent experience
- Able to use Word, Excel software
- CSCS Card
- SSSTS or SMSTS
- NEBOSH or IOSH
Company benefits include:
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Company profit sharing bonus scheme
- Company funded company healthcare programme
- Core hours of 7.30am to 5.00pm
Please send a CV and covering letter via the apply button.Apply Now!