NRL are currently recruiting for a Senior Document Controller to work for a prestigious client based in their office in Stockton on Tees.
The role will be to oversee the management of all Document Control requirements. Governance and understanding of Document Control processes is an essential part of this role.
- Implementing the Document Control procedures and processes
- Arranging suitable training for operatives. This will include Customer, Project partners, Suppliers and Contractors
- Coordinating and governance of all Document Control processes and procedures including technical documents, drawings and commercial correspondence.
- Inputting document data into the Document Control System ensuring the information is accurate and up to date.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in Engineering and Consultancy based EPCm Document Control role
- Experience using Aconex application
- Understanding of Document Control processes
- Excellent verbal/written communication, problem solving, and decision-making skills
- Working knowledge of MS office tools
- Drive and enthusiasm to improve
This is an ongoing role for approximately 12 months, working 40 hours a week Monday to Friday.
PAYE Only. Rate is negotiable, please advise what you would be looking for.
If this is of interest, please reply or call NRL on 01914153300.Apply Now!