Are you a Senior Electrical Engineer looking for new role? Do you have proven track record of technical leadership on EPC type capital and / or revenue projects?
We have a permanent opportunity for a Senior Electrical Engineer working for an established engineering design and consultancy business.
The role is primarily based in the client’s offices in Stockton-on-Tees with both national and some
international travel. There may be a requirement for occasional plant survey at both onshore and offshore facilities, within the UK and possibly overseas.
- Undertaking, overseeing and delivering high-quality detailed electrical design and engineering projects
- Performing load flow, short circuit analysis and arc flash studies
- Performing risk assessments, harmonic analysis, transformer energisation and protection co-ordination, transient stability, transient motor starting analysis, earthing and grid compliance studies
- Producing technical reports and presenting findings to clients
- Regularly reviewing and managing assigned projects from inception to completion to achieve project deliverables
- Attending all meetings with clients, project team and contractors interacting with clients to achieve project objectives while maintaining strong working relationships
- Mentoring and supervising Graduate Engineer(s)
- Be degree qualified in Electrical Engineering and preferably working towards Chartered Engineer status
- Have relevant industry experience as an Electrical Engineer with experience of high and low voltage systems
- Competent in the use of ETAP, DIgSILENT, CDEGs, AutoCad and Microsoft Office applications
- A strong team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
A full job description is available upon request.
If this Senior Electrical Engineer role is of interest, we look forward to hearing from you!