We see ourselves as a new civilisation of people emerging to make the world of gaming better. We’re a different breed of games company – we do things our own way in our own style, not necessarily following what’s been done before.
Our people are at the heart of our evolution and we nurture them to be their best. Without them our vision would fail.
We strive to avoid crunch, overtime is optional and always paid, and we offer flexible working hours to allow you to enjoy a normal family life whilst making great games.
We’ve helped millions to fight their way through fearsome mobs in Minecraft Dungeons, battle each other and the environment in Rust: Console Edition and most recently worked with Bethesda Game Studios to craft new adventures for Vault Dwellers around the world in Fallout 76.
We’re growing rapidly and as a result we’re looking for a Senior C# /. NET Developer to join our studio in Middlesbrough (UK), home to both coast and countryside (and one of the cheapest places to live in the UK!), or operating fully remote.
As a Senior C#/ .NET Developer at Double Eleven, you’ll be responsible for working on our applications and systems that utilise C# / .Net and NodeJS, including updating existing code and writing new applications to assist in the development of our games.
You don’t need to come from the games industry to apply!
In this role you will set up camp at our HQ in Middlesbrough. We are continuing to assess the covid-19 situation, and our studio is set-up with the necessary covid-19 support measures to keep our teams safe. The wellbeing of our teams is at the heart of everything we do, and we are keen that all our teams feel safe and reassured.
Strictly no agencies (sorry guys!) and we’re unable to sponsor a visa for this role.
Examples of work would be useful or code perhaps hosted in GitHub.
WOULD YOU ENJOY
- Helping to create beautiful games
- Being part of an amazing team working on multiple AAA titles
- Being trusted to work independently and proactively to the highest standards
- Working with experienced teams in the industry
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Work with every discipline across development to make sure our apps perform great online.
- Define and develop robust networking code that leads the field.
- Helping Juniors with knowledge sharing. Investigate, update, and apply fixes as required.
- Working with the stakeholder to gather requirements, explain technical decisions and processes where necessary.
- Regularly report progress and issues.
- Technical analysis of requirements and making architectural and implementation decisions.
- Code reviews to ensure quality.
- Identify and suggest key areas of improvement throughout the systems.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Knowledge of TeamCity or another CI/CD.
- A strong understanding of VCS (Perforce, Git) and workflows.
- A strong understanding of Linux and/or Windows Operating Systems.
- Experience in a minimum of one scripting language.
Useful but not required
- Modern console build tools experience.
- Experience of Docker.
- Experience of Kubernetes.
- General knowledge of video game production.
- Knowledge of other programming or scripting languages.
All relevant qualifications consideredApply Now!