Do you have experience with pressure relief, HAZOP support and process safety studies? Are you looking for a new challenge within an award-winning company delivering valuable engineering services to their clients? If so, we could have the perfect job for you!
We are recruiting a permanent Process Safety Engineer to join our Client, based in Teesside.
- Deliver process engineering / process safety engineering support to clients
- Manage and excel with client relationships meeting quality, cost and delivery
- Support with acquiring new work
- Support development of process safety and process safety engineering methodologies, work processes, procedures and enabling tools and systems
- Keep up to date with process engineering and process safety engineering trends, legislation and identify areas for developing capabilities
- Degree in Chemical Engineering
- Chartered or seeking to be Chartered
- Excellent communication skills including technical report writing and reviewing
- Experience within the target sectors covering operations and capital investments
- Knowledge of relevant UK legislation (COMAH, DSEAR and related codes / standards)
- Experience across a range of process engineering and process safety engineering areas
- Experience of using recognised software for process engineering
- Results driven with a high degree of enthusiasm and excellent communication and negotiation skills
If this Process Safety Engineer role seems a good fit for you, get in touch with us to find out more.Apply Now!