Hiring a Senior Project Engineer for our client based in Saltburn for full project lifecycle responsibility at client level, as part of the CAPEX portfolio, for this on-going temporary contract (minimum 12 months).
You will manage multidiscipline, million £ projects simultaneously, ensuring delivery, design, safety cost and targets are met.
You will ideally be qualified or working towards relevant engineering/project management certificates with significant previous experience including brownfield sites, remediation, refurbishment and construction projects.
You will be:
- Chairing project and client meetings and reporting to senior teams
- Performing procurement including full tender and bid preparation and submission
- Working alongside the Portfolio Planner managing project schedules
- Liaising locally and globally with all areas of the business
- Managing all aspects of project documentation including budgets, scope, design and quality
- Overseeing maintenance and spares on internal systems at project completion
You will additionally:
- Have a proven track record of project delivery within relevant disciplines
- Be experienced working with CDM and managing ECP contractors
- Be driven, focused and HSEQ led
- Have strong IT, numerical and analytical skills
If you are a good communicator with the relevant experience, please submit your CV to be considered for the role or Senior Project Engineer.Apply Now!