If you’re an experienced Project Engineer with a desire to work for a global leader in chemicals and fertilisers, we may have the ideal role for you!
We are recruiting for a Senior Project Engineer on a 12-month contract, based in Saltburn. The successful candidate will adeptly manage all aspects of the project lifecycle from concept through to completion, delivering the project safely, to the required cost, schedule and quality targets.
- Creation and monitoring of the master project schedule alongside client planner
- Development of concept designs alongside the project, operations, and process teams
- Co-ordination of the procurement process
- Preparation of client CDM documentation and review of vendor submissions
- Interrogation of vendor estimates and collation of overall TIC project estimate
- Monitoring of construction phase and management of commissioning phase
- Oversee completions of each sub-project and organise the updating of internal systems
- Project/construction management experience, managing full lifecycle multidisciplinary projects in heavy process industries
- Understanding of executing projects on brownfield sites
- Experience in remediation and refurbishment projects
- Understanding of engineering design workflows, reviews and deliverables
- Working knowledge of construction processes and methodologies
- Experience of working with CDM, understanding the requirements of all roles
- Working knowledge of project scheduling and monitoring techniques/software
Full job description available on request.
If you are interested in this Senior Project Engineer role, we look forward to hearing from you!Apply Now!