Are you an experienced Quantity Surveyor with the ability to hold a lead commercial role in the management of subcontract procurement, administration, and cost forecasting?
Our client is looking for a permanent Senior Quantity Surveyor based in Warrington. This is a permanent full time role which offers some great benefits including the opportunity of hybrid working.
Working in the Power, Infrastructure and Renewables sectors, on large projects and long-term frameworks.
We are looking for a forward thinking individual who will be effective and informed in providing strategic commercial advice and analysis to both project teams and at a senior project level.
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent in Quantity Surveying / Procurement / Commercial Management / Engineering however HNC/HND qualified candidates with the relevant experience may be considered
- Ideally be qualified or working towards the attainment of professional membership or qualification of an accredited professional institute (for example, RICS/CIPS/ICE or similar)
- A strong understanding of the principles of contract law and changes to legislation
- Experience of NEC3 and NEC4 forms of contract preferred
- Hold a full UK driving license and access to a car to use for business travel
If you are confident you have the skills and experience to meet the role requirements, this could be the opportunity for you.
Please get in touch for a full job description or submit your CV for consideration for this Senior Quantity Surveyor position.