Are you experienced in chemical research and development? Recruiting a Senior Scientist interested in innovation, for our client based at Wilton. You will develop new processes and products for this leading global provider of woodfibre-based renewable resources.
With excellent communication and interpersonal skills, you will be within a friendly multi-disciplined team working at laboratory scale and small pilot scale (up to 0L), either independently or liaising with other scientists. You will be flexible and able to adapt to new projects and work locations
This full time Monday – Friday permanent position offers a competitive salary and benefits.
- Analysing and developing methods using HPLC, GC, GPC, FTIR and other techniques
- Completing all aspects of experimental data recording, analysis and reporting
- Leading and designing technical development programmes focusing on safety
- Supporting pilot plant activities at remote locations and providing data for process design of scale up activities
Qualifications and experience:
- Degree in chemistry or analogous relevant experience in an industrial research laboratory
- Experience of using common laboratory analytical techniques
If you meet the criteria above and are self-motivated and passionate about sustainability and new technologies, please apply to be considered for the role of Senior Scientist.Apply Now!