Senior Student Services Adviser
Middlesbrough and Hartlepool
Full Time – 37 Hours per Week (Whole Time)
Annual Salary £29,003 – £30,730 (based on increments, starting salary £29,003)
We are currently looking for a Senior Student Services Adviser to lead the Student Advice and Wellbeing Team within Student Services. Working closely with the Student Services Manager, the Senior Adviser will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the team to provide an appropriate, wide ranging and effective package of support for our students to enable them to thrive and focus on their academic studies.
We are looking for a dynamic individual with sound leadership skills and experience in developing and delivering a range of support to young people. The post may therefore suit someone with a background in the following types of fields – pastoral support, youth work, social work, mental health, healthy living, for example.
The ideal candidate would be a self-starter who is enthusiastic and able to use that enthusiasm to drive the team forward in engaging and supporting students in a variety of ways.
The role of the Senior Adviser is varied and will suit someone who likes a challenge and is flexible and adaptable. Working as part of the Student Services Team is extremely rewarding and you will be part of the student support offer we pride ourselves on but also have the opportunity to develop and enhance this element of the team.
What will you get if you join us?
- The opportunity to work in an OFSTED Outstanding award-winning institution with creative people in a creative environment, where the exchange of ideas is integrated into the work ethic;
- The knowledge that you have a positive impact on the development of students and the choices they make in life;
- Support and guidance in making any difficult decisions to achieve the targets you have been set;
- Work for an institution that supports work life balance, and cares for the wellbeing of staff;
- Access to personal skills development to help you achieve your targets and your longer-term career goals
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme (with significant employer contributions); and
- Free car parking and access to other staff benefits.
Closing date for receipt of completed applications: 16th August 2022
To download the application pack, see our website https://northernart.ac.uk/careers/
Please send your application form by email HR@northernart.ac.ukApply Now!