Every member of our University is part of the inspiring, supportive, and caring community known as Team Teesside. To learn more about Team Teesside click here.
What we offer you:
– A holiday entitlement of 185 hours (25 days), increasing to 28 and 30 days after 3 and 5 years’ service respectively, plus bank holidays
– Additional leave over the Christmas and New Year period during the Christmas closure
– Special leave to support a range of circumstances
– A variety of provision to support staff with personal development and recognition
– A range of family friendly benefits
– An employee benefits platform which provides discounts with 350+ retailers and access to health and wellbeing resources
– More information about our benefits and an employee benefits brochure can be found here
Teesside University is an ambitious and enterprising university for a focused and pragmatic global new generation. Focused on making a real difference to the lives of people and the success of businesses and the economy.
Teesside University is a high-forming global institution, committed to delivering an outstanding student and learning experience. As an anchor institution we work in partnership with local organisations and businesses, contributing to our regional in a way many universities aspire to. Our £22.3m National Horizons Centre (NHC) is a key part of this mission. The NHC opened in 2019 as a national centre of excellence for innovation and training in bioscience and translational healthcare, working across the sector to provide industry-focused training, research and partnerships.
Playing a major part in driving forward the technical capabilities of the NHC, this role will provide technical support to all NHC’s activities. You will liaise with and assist staff, students, external partners and others in the NHC in the use and operation of equipment, software and other resources to support of CPD, academic research, enterprise and business engagement activities.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and supportive team working in partnership with industry, academia and the NHS to make real-world impact. For more information about the NHC – https://www.tees.ac.uk/NHC/
Please be advised that due to the minimum salary thresholds imposed by the UKVI, this post may qualify for University sponsorship under the Skilled Worker visa route.
Apply now if you would like to join us.
If you are shortlisted, your interview will take place via Microsoft Teams.
Click here for further details of this and other posts at Teesside University.
Please note that we are advertising this vacancy on other websites but we are not using those third parties to collate applications for us. If you are viewing this advert on a third party website please ensure you apply directly to Teesside University https://www.tees.ac.uk/sections/jobs/index.cfm.
Please note that the University may ask you to participate in a number of selection activities as part of the recruitment process for this vacancy.Apply Now!