We have an exciting opportunity for a SHE Advisor for our client based in Teesside.
This is a temporary role leading to permanent for the right candidate, with a minimum 3 months working for a market leader who are passionate about what they do in their field.
The SHE Advisor will ensure that managers operate their processes in a safe and compliant way and be key in driving ownership and accountability for safety and the environment within the operational organisation.
- Providing advice and assistance to management and employees on all aspects of operational and occupational health, safety, and environmental matters
- Supporting managers in their efforts to meet legal compliance and implementation of industry best practice
- Managing systems to enable managers to ensure safe operations and meet compliance with all relevant legislation
- First point of contact for staff on matters relating to safety, health, or the environment
- NEBOSH General Certificate in Occupational Safety and Health (or equivalent)
- NEBOSH Environmental Certificate (or equivalent)
- Several years working in a health and safety role
- Working knowledge of UK safety legislation and UK environmental legislation
- Be able to take the initiative and work unsupervised
- Have an excellent standard of written, oral and communication skills
- Experience of building productive working relationships across an organisation and with external stakeholders
If you are available immediately for this full time, Monday – Friday (08:00 – 17:00 – flexible), SHE Advisor role, please submit your CV.Apply Now!