We have an opportunity for a Stores Person to join our client based in Greatham, a leading global chemical manufacturing company.
This is a full time temporary ongoing role ensuring the engineering stores are maintained and that materials are available while minimising stock value.
- Operate the goods receipt systems ensuring deliveries are all recorded in SAP and correctly stored in the correct locations
- Follow-up any discrepancies on the goods received notes and ensure materials received correspond to the invoicing
- Issue stores stock materials using SAP
- Raise requisitions and expedite materials
- Control and manage materials held in satellite stores
- Coverall management and control (to include issue and laundry service)
- Issue, manage and control all identified specialist tools
- Provide a delivery service to the plant teams at required intervals
- Ensure ‘free issue’ stock is replenished and always available
- Issue joint tags and ensure register is up to date
- Driving Licence and FLT Licence
- Extensive experience in a large engineering stores environment
- Knowledge of SAP
- Good written and verbal communications skills
If you are interested in this Stores Person role, we look forward to hearing from you.Apply Now!