|Required: As soon as possible
Salary: Grade G, SCP 12-15 (Actual salary: £17,053 – £18,098 + 2022 Pay Award)
Hours: 32.5 hours per week, Term Time Only plus 1 week
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Sacred Heart Catholic Primary School, Ayresome Street, Middlesbrough, TS1 4NP
Catholic schools are welcoming places to pupils and members of staff from all faiths and none. More than a quarter of a million pupils and almost half of teachers in Catholic schools are not of the Catholic Faith.
Sacred Heart Catholic Primary School is part of Nicholas Postgate Catholic Academy Trust, a family of 32 primary schools, and 5 secondary schools. With 14,000 pupils and 2,000 plus staff, the Trust is now one of the largest Catholic Multi Academy Trust in the UK.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and talented HLTA who has the vision and drive to make a significant impact across the school and is committed to making a difference to the lives of our children.
The successful candidate will:
- Will promote our friendly Catholic ethos
- Plan and deliver high quality learning activities for individuals/groups or for whole classes, monitoring and assessing, recording and reporting on pupils’ achievement, progress and development
- Be highly motivated with a commitment to securing the best outcomes for all children
- Have excellent standards of literacy, numeracy and spoken English
- Can demonstrate excellent behaviour management and communication skills to support pupils with different needs and abilities and has high expectations of learning and behaviour for all
- Be actively involved in all aspects of school life
In return we will offer:
- A strong Catholic ethos
- Happy and enthusiastic pupils, who are eager to learn and to benefit from an enriched, extended curriculum
- Hard working and dedicated colleagues
- Good professional development opportunities
- Supportive governors and parents who want the very best for our school
Visits to the school are welcome, please contact the school on 01642 816083.
Closing date: Monday 5th November 2022 by 12 noon
Interview date: TBC
Please refer to the back cover of the application pack for details of how to apply for this position.
Nicholas Postgate Catholic Academy Trust is committed to equality of opportunity, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check along with other relevant employment checks. The successful candidate will be required to sign a Catholic Education Service contract.Apply Now!