This client is a provider of bespoke transport services for the shipment of bulk liquid products on a global basis. They are looking for a Training Officer to join their team. Your role will be to assist in delivering the company’s training strategy and assist to facilitate training to be carried out throughout the company. You will be asked to ensure matrices and personnel folders are kept up to date and ensuring that each individual’s training plan is identified, maintained and progressed. You will work closely with all departments to ensure training packages are developed, completed and rolled out.
Key Activities & Responsibilities
- Responsible for one’s own, co-workers and stakeholder’s Health and Safety
- Deliver the Company Induction to all new employees ensuring staff are welcomed and given all the required information. Deliver technical & skills training courses to staff. Support the Regional Offices in the delivery of inductions and technical training.
- Ensure each employee has an individual training plan – highlighting needs, gaps and work with the Training Manager to fill the gaps
- Support new starters so they develop and grow within the business. Check on progress and report back to the Training Manager of progress.
- Support the Training Manager to continually develop and improve existing and new training courses.
- Training / Assessor qualification
- Experience of creating training resources
- Experience in a previous role in delivering & assessing training courses
- Experience of working within logistics
- Effective communicator
- Ability to manage time and execute all tasks in a prioritised structure considering deadlines
- Excellent team player demonstrating loyalty and commitment to the organisation.
- 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Modern workplace
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Learning and development plans