We are a mobile service, so a driving licence is a key factor for our team alongside having a great work ethic. You will be working outdoors with varied challenges. A fun and exciting job working throughout the areas we serve from our base in East Cleveland. We provide professional services to large organisations such as North Yorkshire CC and Redcar and Cleveland BC in support of their respective Highways and other infrastructure needs in tree management.
All applicants must have the following qualifications:
B+E UK Driving licence
- Unit 201 – Maintenance of the Chainsaw and Cutting System ( old Cs30 )
- Unit 202 – Cross-Cut Timber Using a Chainsaw ( old Cs30 )
- NPTC Unit 203 – Fell and Process Trees up to 380mm ( old Cs31 )
- Ipaf 1b – Use of Cherry Picker MEWP
- NPTC Unit 311 – Use of a Chainsaw from a Mobile Elevated Work Platform
- NPTC Unit 206 – Access a Tree Using a Rope and Harness ( old Cs38 )
- NPTC Unit 306 – Carry out Aerial Rescue Operations ( old Cs38 )
- NPTC Unit 308 – Use of a chainsaw from a rope and harness ( old Cs39 )
- NPTC Unit 205 – Use of Powered pole chainsaw NPTC ( old Cs47 )
- NPTC – Use of Brushwood chipper
- NPTC – Use Of Stump Grinder
- Qualsafe EFAW+F Emergency First Aid at Work + Forestry
Please ensure all CV applications show evidence of qualifications and driving licence required.
Suitable CVs to email@example.comApply Now!