37.5 Hours per week
Department: Pain Department
This post is to provide a clinical administration – typing service, based at The James Cook University Hospital in Middlesbrough.
Main duties of the job
We are looking for someone who is:
- Wanting to gain invaluable experience across a wide variety of roles
- An enthusiastic team player
- Able to work flexibly
- An excellent communicator with a high level of interpersonal skill
- An accurate typist with OCR/RSA qualification or equivalent level typing qualification or experience
- Able to type at an entry level of 50 words per minute, working towards 70 words per minute
- Experienced in audio-typing (desirable)
- Knowledgeable of Office, Outlook, including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, E-mail and Internet
- Able to demonstrate efficient and accurate word processing skills
- Committed to personal development with evidence of this
- Able to demonstrate diplomacy, tact and sensitivity
- Aware of the importance of confidentiality
If you believe you are the person we are looking for we would be glad to hear from you.
This vacancy will close when we receive sufficient completed applications.
South Tees Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust offers Novice leadership and improvement training to all new staff to the Trust.Apply Now!