Our client is looking to welcome ambitious people, whatever your background. Accelerate your career with a rewarding job at a dynamic, market-leading company based in Wynyard, Billingham.
Duties will include:
- Loading / unloading wagons
- Order picking
- Packing / un-boxing products
- Bagging and tagging clothing
- Scanning incoming & outgoing products
- Quality inspection
- Basic warehouse duties & housekeeping
Required skills and experience:
- Previous warehouse experience is not essential.
- Must be able to pass pre – induction Literacy and Numeracy Tests.
- Flexibility in working hours during busy periods.
- Ability to work in an organized manner, cleaning as you go.
- Team work.
- Temp to Permanent contract
- Working with a friendly, engaged and high performing team
- Free parking
- Clean / friendly environment – high spec facility
- Uniform and PPE provided
- Training and development opportunities / MHE training
- These are ongoing positions offering long term / full time or part time hours as well as weekend only work
06:00am – 06:00pm
£10.00 per hour
Candidates must be able to commute on a daily basis to this area for shift start times.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website to get free, expert advice for safer job search.’Apply Now!